09 10

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today's Breakfast


I decided to sit at my kitchen table for breakfast this morning.

Something I rarely do, for it is much more convenient to sit at the island

and

the table is usually covered with stuff.

How wonderful it is to have fresh fruits in the middle of winter.

I remember growing up, many fruits and vegetables were only locally available

when they were in season.

Now with the ease of shipping food and goods all over the world,

many fresh foods are available year round.

Fresh mango, blackberries and bananas with sprinkles of scrumptious

granola on top and a glass of fresh squeezed oj...

certainly started my day off right.

MMMMMmmm...good.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I spy a heart cooky cutter ready for V - day. It looks like a great breakfast. Sometimes I wish I were closer to the stores.

love YOU,