09 10

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My New Cleaning Friend

My brother gave me a bottle of:


Mrs. Meyers produces several products scented with basil, lemon verbena, geranium, baby blossom and lavender.
I have the lavender variety and oolala... a most lovely scent indeed!
I LOVE it!
Everything smells so fresh.
I want to wipe EVERYTHING down.
On top of that, it is earth friendly, cleans good and is biodegradeable.
Can you believe people like me who get in a tizzy about a cleaning product?
I suggest you give it a try...
You can find Mrs. Meyer products at Target, Orchard Supply, and Bed Bath and Beyond (you can check out their website here for additional locations).
After you try it out, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love this too even though I don't have any. We cleaned Natalie's place with it and you would be surprised how great it feels to have a friendly cleaner and enjoy the process. Great start of a year!