09 10

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pitter Pat

This morning after I came home from working out, this is what I saw out my back window:

And this is what I saw out my front window:


The heavens have burst and the rain poureth forth.... all week I hear.

I am so happy.

The lightening and thunder during the night didn't bother me a bit..

Especially since I was nestled snug and warm under the covers.

My bulbs are soaking it all in.

Oh, how the Sierras must be blanketed with the white powder!

I can't wait...

I just can't wait... to go skiing.

...love it...love it...and love it....

This song from my past is whirling in my head:

Pitter pat, pitter pat, it's a rainy day
I'll dress up, snug and warm,
And go outside to play.
I'll get my coat and bumber shoot,
On each foot I'll pull a boot,
Get my gloves and,
Grab my hat and go out in the pitter pat.

It is now time for me to go to work...


Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karen said...

I love this song. I have been singing it all morning to my granddaughter, and forgot the "gloves". Thanks for posting it