09 10

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I See the Moon, The Moon Sees Me


Did you see the moon last night?

I have one word for it....

I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E.

Last night around 9:00 as my sister and I

were motoring south on 280 heading to our parents house,

we were blasted with this gigantic buttery yellow spotlight

sitting at the horizon in the sky.

Did anyone else see it?

It took my breath away.

My sister asked,

"Why is the moon look so large at the horizon?"

I stammered, "I think it has something to do with an optical illusion,

but really not sure."

So we asked our dad.... he is the go to person when you need an anwer

...but he couldn't remember.

So I wikied it.

There is one "answer" here

and here.

That sight is indelibly etched into my brain.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How strange! I commented, but the comment is gone.

Anyway...I did see the moon...it was gorgeous. We were in Saratoga and the moon illuminated the entire village!

~Gwen