09 10

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Wedding



It happened

It was lovely

And it was perfect

Love my family

And the many, many people who helped in preparations

From.....


My dear friend

and her daughter who created a.m.a.z.i.n.g. floral arrangements

The chef and bartender

My sister who brought down freshly harvested manzanita branches
from her property in the Sierras

The incredible group who prepared and served the food
Katie who worked her magic on Adeline's hair and makeup

My brother who provided the gorgeous bouquet for Adeline

And stunning floral arrangements in the living room



But a gigantic thanks goes to my sister, Martha....

Who really made this happen!

Check out more pics here

3 comments:

Molly said...

Absolutely beautiful! Way to go on the dress!

Anonymous said...

It was magic Karen! Hope you're getting some well deserved rest.

Love, Gwen

Janet said...

Oh Karen! Everything looks like a fairy tale wedding from the Bride and Groom (and that dress!) to the yard and flowers to the sparklers! I loved peeking at all the pictures. My adorable cousin Paul is so dang cute holding the hands of those cute little boys. And you and David saying goodby to your daughter at the car. . . M.A.G.I.C.A.L.!!! Thanks for sharing the day with us through pictures! And, my goodness Gabriel looks so very tall! But he looks alot like his Mom. Love to you all!