09 10

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crunch Time

It is crunch time around the Z house these days

I finally completed the wedding dress...phew

(it was hard)

And the maid of honor dress for Sophie...except for the hem..here's a peek:Have I told you how much I love sewing with silk?

Finishing my dress today...hope it fits or I'll be heading to the mall

I am such a happy camper after having someone come clean my house

My house has been baptized..

Everything shines and sparkles

L.O.V.E. I.T.

Want my house to look this way always

Got pampered at LaBelle with the bride to be (Adeline)

The maid of honor (Sophie)


And my sister Martha (she is a.m.a.z.i.n.g)

Claps and thanks to my littlest sister Gwen for sponsoring the event

Will come back to regular postings....

After the wedding.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How fun! You all look so happy and things are looking great! I am very excited for this weekend - 2 days!