09 10

Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Little Birthday Present For A Four Year Old

I made this little pink overnight bag for a little girl's fourth birthday.

FOUR +  PINK = HAPPINESS.
It feels so good when I am able to create something with a pattern, fabric, trim and a zipper that I already have.
No trip to the store needed here.  
There are six pockets on the outside to place her toothbrush, toothpaste and brush and comb, all pink of course.  Pink "Hello Kitty" pj's go inside.



Now all she has to do is hop in the car and head up the mountain so she can spend the night at her Omi's house.



Sometimes I wish I could to be a little girl again....just for a day.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I didn't realize it had a zipper. You are a professional! Can't wait to see the little 4 yr old open it up!