09 10

Friday, February 18, 2011

Return of the Bus Stop Lady


Do you remember my post last year about the lady
who used a bus stop bench as her bed?
(check it here)

Shortly after I wrote that post,
I saw a female officer removing Ms. Bus Stop Bench Lady

Well, she is back.

She has expanded her "house" too.

I couldn't see her but I knew she was underneath the tarp
that was tied to her shopping cart basket
which made a "cozy little fort"
to shield her from the cold, rainy night.

One hour later, she was gone.
I do hope she found a place to get warm.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Pssst--Might I request a post with some photos of your garden? I'll be it looks pretty right now.

Molly said...

Oops. I thought I posted that comment on the one about how you cut your oranges. Now it looks like I'm totally insensitive to the bus stop lady. Did you say you had seen the guy walking on El Camino with the newspaper on his head, too? Don't you kind of wish you had the guts to ask their stories? But then that also seems rude. Still makes me curious.