09 10

Monday, August 16, 2010

Pins and Lace

Don't you just love it when you come across fun organization ideas?

Check out this storage idea that my niece sent me.

Instead of storing my beautiful collection of antique laces

wrapped around squares of cardboard...

in an ordinary white plastic shoe box from Target...

I scoured my house for a neat vintage jar...

(given to me by my elderly neighbor years ago)...

picked out the oldest and coolest pins from

the vintage clothespin bag hanging in my laundry room

(yes, another estate sale purchase many moons ago)

and voila...

I now have a very chic way to store and display my lace,

because this lace should be seen!

And I didn't spend a penny.

Claps to N. and Sherbet Blossom.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Fantasmic!

And very you.

Molly said...

oooh. I love it!