09 10

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I didn't get a chance to decorated my home this year
 so I'd like to show you what greets you when you visit  my hip sister's house.


We celebrated Halloween last weekend at Mr. and Mrs. Shoe's annual Halloween Party

Check out the costumes...
A Toy Story Theme
Are you getting the theme?

Buzz's Power Pack
Mrs. Shoe made this for her little Buzz



IMG_5252
I even came dressed in my Mr. Potato outfit.

Princess Adeline and her Prince Matthew
Princess Adeline with her Prince

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I saw the picture of Sophie and Max and then this picture at the same time: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/picture-aww-sandra-bullock-louis-dress-as-toy-storys-jessie-buzz-lightyear-2012111

(You guys look much better. But I LOVE the theme!!)