09 10

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Produce Bags

I picked up two packages of these at Target tonight:

Ten (10) reusable produce bags

I don't know about you

But I feel it is so wasteful to use those clear plastic bags

When I purchase fresh produce

I have been thinking of making some reusable bags myself

In fact, I have a friend and fellow blogger who made some

From old sheets...such a clever gal isn't she?

I can't wait to trot down to the Milk Pail market

And fill up my new little mesh bags

With yummy fruits and veggies

It feels so good to be green!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great idea... I have some old flat sheets that I never use. Maybe I could try this. I wonder if the store clerks get bugged at having to subtract the weight. I'll look into this. Thanks for the idea. :)

Molly said...

Hurray! I've discovered I don't have nearly enough. I now use them for everything--Perfect for packing my lunches.