09 10

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Queen of Hearts for a Day

The decree was issued....there was to be celebration for the upcoming arrival of a sweet baby princess. I would attend the event as Queen of Hearts .  So I quickly got busy sewing  my queenly outfit.  Brushed off my crown and prepared for a most exquisite event.

And oh, what an event it was! 
The minute I entered Wheatley Castle, I was met with flowers and crowns everywhere.
Pink and White Flowers Everywhere
Fairy godmothers, and princesses galore...
Three Generations The Mom to Be in Yellow.


(The performance of these three beauties' serenade to the mother to be was delightful.)
Untitled
Queens, a Prince (or two) and two "Rapunzels"...
Untitled


Found my sweet Princess and her little Pea.


princess and the pea and Queen of Hearts
The tables were impeccably set with the utmost care.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
The food was delicious but the desserts were to die for...
Untitled



And in the end, a carriage filled with pink, white and gold was presented to the soon to be mother and her  little princess.
Untitled
Oooolala.....a most memorable event indeed.

No comments: