09 10

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trip to Shaver Lake

Took a trip to my sister's mountain home with my sisters
packetofseeds


















And DZ
David and Karen at Shaver Lake
seaglass

We swam .............................(well, some of us did)......................
We ate.........................................






















Watched a movie
in our private viewing room.....


















Had the most deelish dinner.......

























Saw zillion stars in the night sky

And relaxed a whole bunch in my sister's pool...


A most wonderful weekend indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Shaver Lake to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane