09 10

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Sister Had a Birthday

This is how we celebrated my sister's birthday over fifty years ago in Palo Alto.
Price, Mary - birthday in palo alto
Birthday girl in white dress opening presents,
my sisters and I are in the navy blue dresses with the red sashes
G03_PaloAlto_029
Don't you love the cute dresses?

Here we are celebrating a year later
Left to right: Judy, birthday girl, and me
Now we gather at the my sister's home in San Francisco to celebrate her day.


IMG_4031
The Birthday Girl
Been doing this for over ten years.

IMG_4017
Me and My Sisters
The beautiful sweet peas were given to the birthday girl by my brother.


This year, we had three generations represented, my daughter and niece:
IMG_4015
Mrs. Shoe

And my grandbaby and my sister's granddaughter

IMG_4034
Baby Shoe

We ate sandwiches

IMG_4012
Turkey and ham sandwiches on homemade seven grain bread...yummy and scrumtious

Fruit salad, chips and a variety of bottled juices and sodas.  
(We set up our "picnic" in the living room)

IMG_4007


And cookies.

IMG_4005


IMG_4002

for sisters, for birthdays, and for celebrations.

No comments: